Friday, May 12, 2006

Homeland Sith-curity

So, we all know how I’ve been calling for a Droop-icide for a while now. Well, I was one evil, crater-faced bastard away from “I TOLD YOU SO!” Gah! Miles can eat dog poop.

Side note: This reminds me of an interesting point asked many times by my roommate Chris: “Why are the bad guys on 24 always ugly?”

Speaking of the nefarious Darth Crater, what did he do with the all-important recording at the end of the episode? Did he take it from Chloe's side without saying “YOINK!”?? What about those flashing red lights? For the sake of the Alliance, I hope that Chloe “Apparently Hot” O’Brien already transferred the message to R2D2 and jettisoned the lifepods.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if I dreamed this or what, but I think "Darth Crater" had a magnet in his pocket (yes, a magnet. that's all. don't go there.) and 'magnetized' the recording so it's not there. But hopefully Chloe has a backup.
After two days with no Red Sox (I had tickets for yesterday's game, as a momula), at least tonight there's 24!!!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Witz said...

Homeland Sith-curity and Darth Crater are easily two of the best titles of the year.

You figured out Darth Crater's sexual harassment pickup line!

"Is that a magnet in my pocket or are you just naturally attracted to me?"

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
DO NOT turn your TV on at 9 PM tonight. The !@#$*&#%$ "Resident" is spewing his lies tonight on all (free) channels, so JB&Co. won't be on until around 9:20 PM.
FYI

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A link for the truly obsessive:
http://www.panopticist.com/archives/197.html

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home