Monday, April 24, 2006

He's Back

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Curtis "C-Money" is back. I was fistpumping like a madman when he snuck up behind Audrey. Apparently now that bitch smacking Wayne Palmer cannot be on the show for a couple episodes, because of the "token" factor.

Side note - there was a black guy who questioned the white bluetooth guy... actually they all were wearing bluetooths, so I will call them the bluetooth gang from now on.

Droopster is going down. I also hope his wife hits the bottle with a side of zanex, because I cannot deal with that screaming anymore.

What is the chances that JB makes a line similar to "Get off my plane" in his little airplane rendevous? I say 1 in 5. (I sneaky hope the guy on the plane is Barry, and JB says "this is for banging my daughter," and he punches Barry. Then he holds the recorder high and says, "This is for the future of America." And then he punches Barry again, or pistol whips him, or hits him in the face with a fire extinguisher)

Fistpumping in Miami,
- A dash

2 Comments:

Blogger JKow said...

Okay, Mr. First-Letter-of-First-Name-Plus-the-Word-"Money"-nickname-maker-upper, calm down now. Seriously, though, the show does have a weird "token" thing. Now if only Curtis wore a CTU shirt with a tiny 'c' and 'u' and a huge "T".

Given the possibilities, I'm hoping that Jack finds snakes on this plane rather than hijackers including the REAL Gary Oldman.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Witz said...

www.witzpickz.blogspot.com
SNAKES ON A PLANE!
(had to)

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home