Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Word



Oh, boy, where to start. How's abouts:

THE FIRST WORD: "Really"... as in "Are we really doing this again?" I
can't believe I made it to the end of the fourth hour before saying "I hate
this show" for the first time.

MOLEy-MOLEy-MOLEy: Wow, it took only, what, 3 episodes before we had
our first mole? (detention center guard) At this rate, we're due for 8 moles this season. Aaaaaiieeeeyyee!

DETENTION: We've all heard the saying, "where there's smoke, there's
fire"... or something like that. I don't know why I included that, but, ah,
what is a season of 24 without an agent or two getting locked up? I can't
wait until “Agent Johnson” gets to give the freedom tickles to Morris… and Milo awkwardly comforts Chloe as he pretends he’s upset about it.

SO CLOSE... to the catchiest cross-promotion ever: Too bad saucy
brunette in CTU (Natalia?) wasn't a field agent... and she jumped in random dad's
VW... and she cruised across LA blaring John Mellencamp... before she
unexpectantly gets tagged by Jack in his beater Jeep. Um, whose country is
this?

KOOOOOMAR: Definitely a worthwhile addition to this season. Did he have to kill the idiot house-invading neighbor? I mean, the guy was just looking for a Playboy or a Frederick’s catalog so that he could throw the ball back to Schoup or Wild Thing. Anyway, I was glad to see that he didn’t reprise his mute role from Superman Returns. I was not happy, however, that he died en route to CTU. I was really looking forward to Jack getting a one-on-one with him. I honestly feel cheated. Damn you, No-Name-CTU-Blur!

JACK-EL? Finally, Witz, you are quite prophetic, bro: Curtis takes one in the throat Carlos the JACKel style. What a look on Chocolate Bear’s face as he realizes he’s D-E-D dead. And then Jack pukes. I hate this show.

-JKow

2 Comments:

Blogger Dustin said...

Witz the thing you have to remember is that 24 is a horrible show. On that note it is horribly addictive. You've proven that by guarnateeing that you will watch this entire season. I don't know how people do it with the waiting week by week. I watched the first 5 seasons when I could just watch the next one and know what was going to happen. I really lose interest when I have to wait.
I agree with you that the show is 24 but I think it should just be called Jack Bauer and it should take place in the year 2036 when the Terrorists have already won and Jack is sent into the future to save the world only to find out that he impregnated Nina in 2001 and his baby is the next Osama Bin Bauer.

12:42 PM  
Blogger JKow said...

Wow, what you've just described could, in fact, be the premise of the 24 movie.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home