Tuesday, April 04, 2006

BULLSHIT

That's all I'm saying to last night's episode. It never happened. Bullshit. I needed a night to think this over, but now I'm pissed. This is the most disappointed I've been Television since Soul Train came on every saturday morning to signal the end of cartoons.

They'd better have something good lined up for this lastest "twist", or I'm bailing ship and pretending season Five never happened, just like the last Rocky Movie and the Star Wars "prequels"

-Big Ho

1 Comments:

Blogger JKow said...

Big Ho: In a word: "wow." You've made a bold statement, my friend. Spicy, even. And I was prepared to give raving reviews of last night. I now question not only my state of mind from last night, but I question my own manhood... well, not really.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home