Tuesday, April 04, 2006

???

I don't get it. The president? Why? I swear it was the vice president and everyone else was on that train, I don't care who you are everyone was pinning it on the vp. He's such a political bastard but wait, now we have the president being even more a tart than he was before? Seriously, what has happened. I think I can say that nobody has any idea where they're taking this now, and that troubles me.

Something to ponder: When does JB refuel? SUVs don't exactly have the best mileage...

4 Comments:

Blogger JKow said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:37 PM  
Blogger JKow said...

How hasn't Jack chomped on a Powerbar at some point? Missing the boat... again.

6:39 PM  
Blogger JKow said...

Brodie Miller:

If you recall, misdirection and plot-twist-bomb-dropping is a major element of the show. Must I remind you of the identitiy of the CTU traitor from S1? Or perhaps the true intentions of Gael in S3? Some (not me, obviously) might even say that 24's spontaneity is reason why they fell in love with the show in the first place. As YoMomma recently stated, 24 is the still the wildest ride on network TV. Amen to that.

9:43 AM  
Blogger WitzPickz said...

I think my problem with the show is just from seeing too much of it. It's still a wild ride, but this time I have my seatbelt on.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home